Re: What's ESPN? (was: Who is that guy?)

To: RandyWal@ix.netcom.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's ESPN? (was: Who is that guy?)
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:41:18 GMT
Wow I did not know speedvision was so narrowly subscribed,

I really hope they Get into more markets so they can attract some better
advertisers, If I gotta watch one more "Crash Action Video" commercial, or
infomercial for the George foreman Grill, When I'm trying to watch some
racing, or one of there awesome "Legends of motorsports" shows.....

The crash action is the worse, I mean, Not during a race, that is just
wrong, It really gives racers, and race fans a bad image, Like were all a
bunch of idiots that Only go to get drunk and watch cars run into each
other, I mean heck I don't even watch NASCAR <Ducking>

Jeff Lloyd