Re: DC

To: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Subject: Re: DC
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:18:41 -0500
The Christianson's wrote:

> No kidding:  Chrysler found a bigger market to go after.  Win on Sunday
> Sell on Monday.  They must have figured they had sold all the neons that
> they were going to to the SCCA enthusiasts.

Guess that's why their building the double-ought ACR.  ;)  I guess they
will sell more Intrepids now, right?  I always knew thar was a real race
car under the skin of them thar Intrepids.  It'll take a man like
Ever-en-ham to tinker with it till it's right though.  Don't forget to
ask for the special NASCAR body kit when you line up at the dealer.
Talk about your trunk kits!  :)

PLW