Re: Best Helmet Source?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Helmet Source?
From: Randy Walters <RandyWal@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 06:20:39 -0700
Antoun Nabhan <anabhan@law.harvard.edu>

>Who's got the best mail-order prices on Bell SA-spec helmets? And how do I
>contact them? I'm having trouble finding anyplace in MA that keeps SA95
>helmets in stock.  It's been fun visiting some of the cycle shops, though!
> -Antoun

 I bought my Bell Mag-4 open face helmet directly from Bell Motorsports.
They beat Racer Wholesale's price by a few dollars and i got it via UPS
within two days.    They were a joy to deal with,  where Racer Wholesale
couldn't even tell me if they had it in stock for some reason.

http://www.bellmotorsports.com/            or  (800) 669-BELL

http://www.racerwholesale.com/            or  (800) 886-7223

 Randy Walters
 85 Golf GTI DSP