Re: Allies vs Axis 1999

To: dberger@na.ko.com, mhamrick@na.ko.com, tr6-20@juno.com
Subject: Re: Allies vs Axis 1999
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:47:46 PDT

Dick Berger Confused wrote:

>Now let's see -
>>"you must prepay.."
>I understand that one - it means to send in your money to guarantee >your
>spot.

>  but I'm confused on the
>>"prepayment is not required" part -

>and if I have to prepay, but not prepay, which part is
>>"not refundable"???

>that which I "must prepay" or that which was "not required" ???

Ok, folks here's the scoop!

If you prepay, you are guaranteed a spot.

If you do not prepay you may show up and not get to run due to those whom
have prepayed bumping you. (possible but not likely)

If you prepay and DO NOT SHOW UP, we will keep your monies.

Are we clear now? Or is that about as clear as mud? Good lord I think this
is the first time I've ever known someone to reads the fine-print.

Just, preregister, prepay and come on down.

Karl Rickert
CS #38 Alfa Romeo Spider
TLS #25