Re: Rules clarification

To: khschenk@shrsys.hslc.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rules clarification
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:56:48 EDT
Not unless you convert the car completely to DX specs or run in Showroom
Stock trim which allows any driver seat.

Randy

<< The reason I ask is because I am over 6 feet tall.  I have a 1999 Honda
 Civic Coupe Si.  It comes with a height adjustable driver's seat.  Even
 with the seat cranked down all the way does not provide enough head room
 with a helmet on.  Would I be able to take a seat from a 1999 Civic DX or
 LX that does not have the height adjustable feature and install it in my
 Si?  The seat, I think is lower than the Si seat.  I have not confirmed
 this yet and it may be a moot point, but I thought I'd ask before I go to
 the dealer and start measuring seats. >>