Re: S2000 Price, plus an Integra Q

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S2000 Price, plus an Integra Q
From: Jarrod Igou <jigou@dmreg.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:19:04 -0500
Here in Des Moines, Holmes Honda said they're getting three S2000s; the
first one went to the owner (and is still sitting on the showroom floor),
and the next two went to his friends. One was there waiting for delivery,
and the third was on its way, I guess.

To his credit, the owner DID let each of the salesmen take the car for a
spin...

The salesman I spoke with said he had heard rumors that a group of dealers
in the southwest were talking about pooling their cars (in the neighborhood
of 15-20 with all dealerships participating) and having an auction. He said
that, while they don't know if they will get any more cars, an auction here
might be possible if they do. Yuck.

True autocross-related content: How much adjustment range IS there in a
stock Acura Integra suspension? (Need to get that service manual, I guess...)

Jarrod

Jarrod Igou    jigou@dmreg.infi.net OR bluegsr@hotmail.com
1999 Integra GS-R - SuperSonic Blue Pearl
Des Moines, Iowa