Re: So What's A Trunk Kit or Two? :-)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: So What's A Trunk Kit or Two? :-)
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:57:06 -0400
> I see that, in Solo 2 Stock Class, SCCA allows any shock absorber
> (including those costing well over $1000 per shock)

Not really.  If you have one TYPE of shock, you cannot switch to another
TYPE.  You may switch to any BRAND you like as long as the lengths
(within tolerances) are the same, the attachments are the same, etc.,
etc.

I'm sure you knew that, but I'm pretty sure that a new person (who is now
waiting for the 2000 rule books to come out before buying them) might not
realize that, say, changing to coilovers would boot him right out of
stock

mlc
'91 MR2 NA