RE: west coast BSP competition

To: "'washburn'" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: RE: west coast BSP competition
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:27:21 -0700
This sort of brings up (in an obtuse way) the question of whether or not
anyone has won one of each class categories (stock, Stree Prepared, Mod,
Prepared)?

I believe that this has happened in the Ladies classes - just a few years
ago, I think. (I know Pilar Miranda had all but Stock, but can't remember
who had all of them.)

Kevin McCormick
1995 Miata R - now in street trim and for sale.
1997 Integra Type-R - vtec corrupts - I keep winding the Miata to 6500
waiting for vtec to kick in, but alas, only the rev limiter, and 1500 rpm
too soon... :-)