Re: Championship winning 89 Corvette 4 sale!(now nothing wrong with B/S

To: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>, <rob@f-body.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Championship winning 89 Corvette 4 sale!(now nothing wrong with B/SP)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:35:23 -0700
   Looky here all yoose guys,
it's no big deal if a kuple perty gud kars go to new owners. As near as I
can tell the fastest BSP kar is still in Ohio! So there will be plenty of
competition for y'all t race against. Besides, ya just never know what Rita
or Scotty will show up in... ;-) And besides, according to SportsCar, it was
all car in our case, so ya might as well step up and own it cuz with a real
*talent* in it it would win fer sure! I mean if a klod like me can finish
second then a really good driver would win by a mile! ;-)

sbw