Welcome, Larry Steckel!

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welcome, Larry Steckel!
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:46:06 -0500
From: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, October 21, 1999 3:23 PM
Subject: Autocross Live on the Web

>Hello Team.Netters,

>Larry Steckel
>#47 Street Touring Volkswagon GTI-16V

Hello, Lorenzo!  Welcome to Team.Net!  Glad you finally made it aboard.

I've been reading your stuff for years in NAP and it has always occurred to
me that we are alike in some ways.  I like to hear on the net from
autocrossers who have done a lot in, and for, their local autocross scene.
The strength of this sport is not just in the Nationals, but in the local
regions and clubs.

Keep up the good work!

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (FOR SALE), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/