bumpers

To: "AutoX (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: bumpers
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:37:52 -0500
We are getting close on the $50 RX7 (now $5k).  Concerning the prepared bumper
rule, the rear is no way integral to the car so off it comes.  However, the
front, though separate continues the line of the hood, while not being integral
to the bodywork.  Does it also go?  I should have paid closer attention the
Peter's car.

James Rogerson
Houston

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking"-Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women." - Joseph Heller
jwalter@ptra.com [TLS #18 & Old Fartz #86]