RE: bumpers

To: "'Stan Whitney'" <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: bumpers
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:05:43 -0500
I looked under the front today, while sand blasting, and damn the front
"bumper" is aluminum!  I bet it weighs less that all that rubber/plastic nose.
The heaviest looking pieces are probably those shocks that hold the bumper.
I'm going to take it apart tomorrow and weigh everything, separately and
together.  Plus I agree about the ugly.  Joe and I have made quite a name for
ourselves with ugly cars and we plan to keep/make this one nice and cutesy like
all the other 'serious' folks.  I may have to turn in my TLS badge, no on
second it just wouldn't be right.  I'm painting it with mobile home roof paint
to help suck cold air in through the old headlight holes, now air ducts.

James "I always won more money at the street drags with my ugly cars, then I
did with the factory muscle cars" Rogerson
Houston

:-)