Re: Cordless impact

To: Bill Fuhrmann <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Cordless impact
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:03:35 -0500
Bill Fuhrmann wrote:

> Somehow I doubt that you are spinning it 8 revolutions per second that my
> cheap drill does or can  handle it with one hand so the other is free to
> catch or feed lugnuts on the fly.

I'm guessing I can wing that thing around at about 4 to 5 revs/ second.
When there is only 8 to 10 revs needed to remove the nut, it doesn't
amount to much.  I use a spark plug socket, so the nuts stay inside the
socket until I tip them out off to the side.  Admit it!  I have the
superior nut removal system!  Resistance is futile!

Pat (need something to argue about) Washburn :)