RE: Cordless impact

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cordless impact
From: Jarrod Igou <jigou@dmreg.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:26:34 -0500
At 11:09 AM 10/21/1999 , Phil Osborne wrote:

>That's pretty quick compared to a X wrench.  About 10 seconds once the
>torque is broken loose....About 10 seconds to Zip them back on once they
>have been started, another 15 to torque them with a torque wrench...
>
>Phil O.

Once the torque is broken loose (with an X wrench or similar device) I find
my cordless drill with socket adapter does pretty much the same thing, for
less money. And it's more versatile. I can drill holes and stuff. :-)

  My $.02.

Jarrod

Jarrod Igou    jigou@dmreg.infi.net OR bluegsr@hotmail.com
1999 Integra GS-R - SuperSonic Blue Pearl
Des Moines, Iowa