RE: Something about Mazda

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: RE: Something about Mazda
From: Richard Pilfold <rpilfold@gdmoore.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:44:15 -0700
If the IC chip determines that your skill level was
obtained by driving a 72 dodge polara, the chip
immediately shuts down the engine and brakes
to a halt. After you exit the car the chip locks
you out and refuses to let you back in until it is
programmed with a higher skill level :-)
Richard Pilfold -C.S.C.C.  BSP 240Z
"rpilfold@gdmoore.com"