Re: Mr.Video

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mr.Video
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:10:26 -0700
>Got my Mr.Video tapes of the Nats today. Anybody else seen them?
>I watched for about two hours to see me and the car.
>I guess from now on I'm "Mike  Butt-miler
>Oh well
>Mike B.
============================
Yuppers.  Got mine today.  The good news is that Scott J's and my runs are
all in the first 55 minutes of the tape.  I haven't gotten far enough yet to
see Ron Mallack's runs yet though.

Good job this year from what I've heard about last years product.  My only
criticism is that they should have panned out a little farther so you could
better see the upcoming course section.  On the other hand, it was close
enough for me to see whether or not I was turning my head and actually
looking ahead.

I also like that the cameras were close enough to the announcers trailer
that you can hear the commentary and the times.

I now see many places where I screwed up.  Now if they only would have taped
the North course so I could see why I was screwing up in the same part of
the course on all three of my runs.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the tape.  It was well worth $30.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest