Fw: 97 BMW M3

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 97 BMW M3
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:33:09 -0700
It's time for a change. My new ride is on order and my M3 has to go.

Here are particulars:

1997 BMW M3, 2 dr. 5 sp.
Estoril Blue with light gray leather interior
29K miles
Full factory warranty until March 2001 or 48,000 miles
Free scheduled maintenance until March 2000, or 36,000miles
Superb condition in and out
The car is stock with Koni single adjustable shocks.

The price is $34,500

I also have two extra sets of wheels, spacers, Schroth harness, front mask,
K&N filter and some other M3 stuff to sell with the car or separately.

This is a great opportunity to own a proven, fast, reliable, and beautiful
automobile. If you're interested, e-mail me or call me during business hours
800-289-7555 ext 200. The car is in the San Francisco Bay Area. If not sold
by November 12th, my dealer will get his wishes and get this car for a
consignment sale.

Boris Elpiner