(rx7) [3] [autox] Base vs R1 susp. - correction

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: (rx7) [3] [autox] Base vs R1 susp. - correction
From: "Brad Snakenberg" <bsnake@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:39:40 -0400
You're right, that's SS class - thanks for all of the responses, my M3 was
in AS.

What I'm hearing is that the only suspension changes were the shocks, which
I'll be replacing with aftermarket anyway, and the front strut tower brace.
In this case, it seems like I'd be better off keeping it as a base model -
fine with me.

Any comments on which is more competitive, base or R1 in auto-crossing?

Also welcome any hints on shock, tire, sway bar selection, and set-up.

Brad Snakenberg
93 RX-7 SS class
bsnake@usa.net

                           1stUp.com - Free the WebŪ