Re: How many people Dissapointed with Mr. Video? (Was Mr Video?????)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many people Dissapointed with Mr. Video? (Was Mr Video?????)
From: "Scott Hearne" <hondaman@speedynet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:35:09 -0400
> --- SVPViper@aol.com wrote:
> I just recieved mine last night.  DSL, and ESP South course.  It is 2
> tapes.  The 2nd tape the guy didn't even record the last 90' left.
> He just sat there on the straight away part!  Does anyone have a
> contact for a refund... I am sorry... but these tapes SUCK in my
> opinion!

I just received my tapes today and was able to quickly preview them and
think they are head and shoulders above what was offered last year. Are they
perfect? No. Do they convey a sense of what the courses were like? Yes.

It is my opinion that they are far better than having nothing. I may be
wrong but given the fact that static pictures (either regular photos or
digital) cost as much as an entire tape's worth of everybody's runs I'd say
anyone that ordered and received them got a fair value.

I would suspect that Mr. Video will make improvements on next year's
production given the advances they made this year. I think people should be
grateful for what they receive. I'm amazed that what is on the tapes is as
good as what it is for all that was charged for them.

Scott Hearne
hondaman@speedynet.net