Re: Thanks to Ed and Gary Kramar

To: engstrom@onramp.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks to Ed and Gary Kramar
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:54:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/1999 8:52:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
engstrom@onramp.net writes:

<< Anyway, I'm still pumped up about this past weekend.  I just need to
 figure out how to get the money to buy an F-Mod and trailer in time
 for next year. >>

John ..., you neglected to include in your story the part about the For Sale
sign you had prepared for your wife's Corvette after your runs.  Does this
mean she didn't quite 'warm' up to the idea?   I mean wouldn't everyone trade
an almost new C5 straight up for an F Mod car?  It all sounded reasonable to
me.  I guess, unless you've experienced the thrill you experienced this past
weekend, we can't expect "the masses" out there to understand ...

Bruce (I remember the first time I sat in my F440 and the thrill I
experienced was claustrophobia) Dickey