Re: Race seat for a big butt

To: "Wes Shew" <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>, "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Race seat for a big butt
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:54:56 -0700
>Get a copy of European Car Aug.99. They tested 20+ seats with 5 different
>sized people for opinions (waist sz 28 to 36").
==========================
36"?  Hell son, that's the extreme lower end of "man-sized".  ;^)

We're talking about seats for full growed, full bearded, barrel chested,
flannel wearin' lumberjack sized men.

Ya know, big butts.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff (I resemble that remark) in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest