Thanks Engstroms!!!!! (not that one?)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Engstroms!!!!! (not that one?)
From: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:35:29 -0500
While thank you's are being swapped, I certainly don't want y'all to be left
out.

Just wanted you to know how APPRECIATED you are here in the TX region.  You
guys are always so busy, it's hard to find you to thank you at the events.
I only started autocrossing this year, but you folks have been at the center
of activity for every event I've attended.  If just a few more of us had
that level of dedication, SOLO2 would be bursting at the seams all over the
country!  Thanks again!

Brad Cox