Autox Books (blatent plug!)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autox Books (blatent plug!)
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:42:25 -0400

How timely that the discussion should turn to important books to read, as the
STU Home Page (at http://www.wincom.net/trog/stu/) now has a Books page that
lists books that are (IMHO) required reading - and links directly to
Amazon.com's page for each book, so you can buy online! How convenient!

:)

I'm in the process of making the STU Home Page into an autocross portal site
(with a heavy STU focus). I've got the design to the point where I'm happy with
the design, so now I'm concentrating on content, content, and more content - the
Books page is an example of this - with much more to come. The off-season has to
be good for something. ;)

[As an aside, all this content generation stuff is a lot of work, and so I'm
looking for potential revenue streams to help offset the cost of creating and
maintaining the site. If any autocross-related vendor types with
autocross-related products or services to sell are interested in exposing
themselves to the growing legions of STU competitors (via a banner ad or two :)
) they should contact me at HOME at trog@wincom.net.]

DG