Hoosier Setup Advice

To: "wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: Hoosier Setup Advice
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:30:59 -0400
I am seriously thinking of switching from Kumho V700s to Hoosier R3S03s
on my 3100 lb Porsche 951S with 450 lb front springs. The tires cost
$200 a set more but they seem to be faster than the Kumhos, they are a
bit smaller, and a Hoosier tire truck is always at the PCA club races.

I have heard they need more camber and pressure but anybody know where a
good place to start would be? I have camber plates so getting a lot of
front camber should be no problem but I think I am limited to about 2
degrees in the rear.

TIA

Paul Foster