New to List Intro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New to List Intro
From: Travis Bailey <redline@pdnt.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:59:15 -0500
Hello, I found you list last night some time while I was cruising around
on some web pages.  I didn't think I'd be able to find it again so I
subscribed!  Well, since your list doesn't seem to favor wordy posts
going by your rules, I'll try and slim this down...

My name is Travis Bailey, and I'm a 16 year old sophomore at Rantoul
(IL) Twp. High.  My car is a 1971 Plymouth Duster, a factory 340 car.
It's currently in the middle of a restification, and I eventually hope
to compete in E-SP Solo II.  Currently the only other mailing list I'm
on is the Mopar Mailing List (MML for short).  If I'm allowed to I can
post the specs and plans for it but I'm going to keep this short JIC.
Later...

Travis Bailey (Rantoul, IL)
'71 Duster 340

"After all, what is a pedestrian?  He is a man who has two cars - one
being driven by his
wife, the other by one of his children." -R. Bradbury