Fwd: Anti-Theft Device

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Anti-Theft Device
From: Tkotzian@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:59:48 EDT
--part1_0.e607c57d.25490814_boundary

From: Tkotzian@aol.com
Full-name: Tkotzian
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:31:26 EDT
Subject: Anti-Theft Device
To: autox@autox.com

Hey all you folks that are waiting for the next item to prevent the thief
from stealing you cargo...    Watch the commericals in about another month or
so , A major retailer will be selling a automotive battery with a chip
installed in the cover that will control the electrics of the vehicle. The
chip is controlled by a fobe that you would arm and disarm the electronics
with.  Can't tell you how the final version will work yet but they have been
being tested in the field and have done everything expected.  I understand
the price will be in the  $ 160  to 200  range.  If your thinking of
investing in alarm systems at 600 to 1,000 range you might put it off until
you have seen this item.  Everything I've seen of the product it should be an
excellent theft deterent.

--part1_0.e607c57d.25490814_boundary--