Re: Server fund update

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Server fund update
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:11:59 GMT
DG,

Keeping the Hewelett Packard is sticking it to the man
the 730 Runs Unix, unix, and a little more unix. Intel is also the MAN..

Mark,
If you are going Linux I reccomend an ALPHA processor
I am currently running this combination in my server
and let me say, there is nothing that I have ever worked on
intel based that comes close to the alpha, and Red hat has
a Alpha native port of there linux

Jeff