Re: Beetle Again

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Beetle Again
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:43:31 -0700

Jeff Cashmore wrote:

> Solo I and II Technical Bulletins  (From the July, 1999 issue)
>
> The following new car classifications are effective immediately:
>      Honda Civic (‘96+)           CSP
>      Honda Civic (‘92-’95)        CSP
>      Porsche Boxster              ASP

Doesn't this mean that *if* the car was in street prepared, it would run
in CSP/ASP, or is this really saying these Civics will run in CSP and
all Boxsters will now run in ASP?

If this is only referring to the SP classing, it seems possibly
misleading. If it does mean that the cars have been moved to SP and out
of stock, that would be unfortunate for those who just picked up/bought
a new Boxster.

Clarifications are appreciated.

Randy Chase