Re: Oops!

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oops!
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:16:30 -0800
>It has been brought up to me that I may have accidently sent out a virus
>file attached to my posts.  (the dreaded "happy" one) I found and killed
>the bastard, but it may have been sent to my team.net friends.  Please
>check your system carefully!  I apologize for any problems this may
>cause.
>
>PLW
=============================
Damn Pat, you ARE behind the times.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest