Re: Virus from a posting?

To: "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>, "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus from a posting?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:19:09 -0800
>I thought that a virus was only transmitted through an ATTACHMENT
>opened from email, that just the email message would not transfer a
>virus.
>
>Was I wrong?
>
>Scott Meyers
>Loving this iMac more every day......
======================
Yup you're right.  An attached file MUST be opened to "get" the virus.

And as to loving your Mac...................Well, let's just say that nobody
_wants_ to take the time to write a virus for them.  :^P

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest