Re: Great Advanced Driving School !!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Advanced Driving School !!
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 17:25:19 -0700
>Motor Sports Park  aka. Bragg-Smith race course... Rupert Bragg-Smith was
>mentioning that chevy was picking up all the 1999 and replacing them with new

While I've not taken Rupert's school, I have run four events at his
track and have to agree that it is a hoot.  Rupert is a also a great guy
to boot.  Even though we were only clubs renting the track he never
failed to show up personally every morning to clean the track and be
available to give advice or rides in his Callaway monster or takes rides
with students and give them pointers.  I happened to cord a tire at one
event, and he let me use his facilities to mount new rubber free of
charge.  That is what I call service!  The track map and details on his
school can be found at:

    http://www.bragg-smith.com/

ObDisclaimer:  I have no financial ties to the Bragg-Smith school, just
think Rupert is a great guy and it is a fun track worth checking out.

ObSoloIIContent:  Why is it that you always get your second autox wind
right at the end of the season when everything is winding down, and then
you have to wait all winter to start chasing the cones?!?

Todd