Re: Pylon for October

To: "INTERNET:jhadler@rmi.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pylon for October
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:26:07 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:jhadler@rmi.net

"       I think it was not so much the SEB confirming the RSR per se, but
more
of confirming that FIA GT prepared cars can compete in Prepared. Once
that was decided, the RSR found itself in A/P.

-Josh2"

Josh, Please read my responses to Colin Watson and Rocky Entriken. Solo car
classification doesn't really work that way. At least not most of the time
unless there is a deliberate attempt to put the screws to somebody. And
that's not happening here is it? <G> Actually it was the SEB of the '70s
that performed the dirty trick. The present guys probably know little of
the politics of previous eras. But it is within their power to put things
right.

As I am not at present directly subscribed to Team.Net, if you have any
additional messages, please e-mail direct to me. And please do keep your
shiny side up. <G>

--John Kelly