Re: GS Mustang?

To: jschmidt@kumc.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GS Mustang?
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:56:13 EST
Based on what happened when Ford put overhead cams on their V/8's it would
be reasonable to assume that they would loose the low end torque that makes
the V/6 engine work so well, and we would end up with another high RPM
sewing machine that requires 3000 rpm to launch and doesn't start to move
untill the tach hits 5000 rpm.