93 MR2 Setup

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 93 MR2 Setup
From: "Brad Holliday" <bradholliday@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 15:43:58 PST
I just bought a 93 MR2 Turbo and wondering what the differences in setting
it up are compared to a 91.  I wrecked my 91 coming home from Nationals.

My 91 had the following setup:

Alignment:
-3 degs camber/front (smallest diameter crash bolts), -2 degs/rear
0 toe on the front, 1/4" toe-in on the back
Maximum negative caster (around -5 deg) (I've read that this isn't
adjustable on the 93')

Tires:
225/50/14's all the way around w/ 1/4" spacers on the front

Can you do the same thing w/ the 15" wheels or are 205's required up front?

Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks - 5 front/3 rear

ST front sway bar - Unmodified

Replaced muffler with L-pipe

K&N air filter

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Brad Holliday