Nov.14th Work Group

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nov.14th Work Group
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:27:47 -0800
Hi all in the Southern Calif. autocrossing area:

Welcome to SCAT's last autocross of the century - does that sound weird!
(almost sounds like we're expecting the big Q to slip us off into the big,
blue Pacific Ocean!!!)

Hope you've gotten your flyer by now for our Nov.14th event on the
northeast lot of Qualcomm Stadium.

As a reminder, you can pre-register for your work group.

Either call me at 619-579-2553 or e-mail me.

Leave the following info.:
Name, phone#, class, car#, run group, work group & postion you want to work.

If you don't get a return call that means your request went OK.

Also, the last 2 events of this century are 11/28 & 12/12 on the big west
lot so they should be lotza funnnn.....

See yah.....

Judy B.   San Diego     {:>}