Subject Lines

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject Lines
From: barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:27:57 -0800
To Paul Foster and anyone else who might see fit to respond to his latest e-mail
message.  Please change the wording in this subject line.

Although I understand that we all have different opinions and may become
frustrated and sometimes verbally hostile in our e-mail responses, could we all
try to refrain from creating subject lines that might get someone else on the
mailing list in trouble should a boss or co-worker stop by our office and happen
to notice half a dozen e-mail's with a subject line that can't even remotely be
consided appropriate for the work place.

I enjoy reading some of the team.net discussions and really don't like to be on
the digest, so like many others, I use my work e-mail address to keep up with
these discussions.  "Bite Me" is really not what I want to see as a subject line
on my e-mail's and I definately don't want to have to explain them to my boss or
co-workers should they happen to see them too.

Thanks

Barb
94 Mazda Miata R
93 Mazda MX-6