Re: 64 Ch Encoder Proj PCB Updates, P/N 6BITE28ME

To: barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Subject: Re: 64 Ch Encoder Proj PCB Updates, P/N 6BITE28ME
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:41:56 -0800

barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com wrote:

> To Paul Foster and anyone else who might see fit to respond to his latest
>e-mail
> message.  Please change the wording in this subject line.

Good point Barbara. You can try quickly deleting the posts while
muttering "damn spam mail"....8-)

The level of maturity on the list is lessened with "bite me" posts.

P.S. If you do go to Reel.COM to get car movies as Darren mentions, use
coupons to bring down the costs. http://www.incredibledvd.com/ has many
listed. There are some additional cool deals also where you can buy car
supplies and such at reduced prices..including car books, sunscreen
lotion for those SoCal autocrosses, racing sim games...check it out. Not
that I am spending ALL my free time shopping on-line. But the Brown
Santa (UPS driver) and I have gotten to know each other on a first name
basis.

Randy Chase (who thinks if I buy enough DVDs on-line at discount, the
money I save will pay for the new MR2-Spyder)