[Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:29:06 -0500
--------------B229D0525485AF1D3DFFAFC8

Mr. Fletcher,

Is this an example of a well thought out email or a 'missive'. That
run-on sentence is a lulu...

And my sex life is none of your f****** business!

Paul Foster

BTW, I hate to foward private email to a public forum without the
author's express permission, but I told him privately that I would not
tolerate any more flames from him - either privately or publicly.
--------------B229D0525485AF1D3DFFAFC8