Re: Sort of silly SP question

To: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sort of silly SP question
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:42:45 -0700
Russ Bowlus wrote:

> Hello all--
>
> Say your car falls in a SP catch-all (i.e. NOC 4-cyl
> sedans under 2.0 liters).  Does this mean I am 'on the
> same line' with any other car that is in the same
> catch-all?  Or just SOL when it comes time to look at
> update/backdate options?

SOL Russ, sorry. Update/backdate only works if the car is listed.

One thing to do is write a letter to get it listed. And if you have any
compelling arguments to get it listed with similar model cars from the
same manufacturer, then include that in the letter too.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/