Re: Sort of silly SP question

To: Brad Cox <coxb@trimofran.org>
Subject: Re: Sort of silly SP question
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:48:38 -0700
Brad Cox wrote:

> I'm in the same situation, only worse ( '98 DX ~ 106hp).  Under the SP
> rules, can we drop in a motor from a civic Si (160hp)?? My impression is
> that we can due to the fact that they are both 6th gen models and it fits
> under the update/backdate thing.  But, mine is a hatchback, and hatchbacks
> don't come with that engine option.  Does this affect me rules-wise?  Thanx!

        All 96+ Civics fall onto the same line in the -new- CSP. That gives you
free reign to update/backdate between any models that fall into the
"Civic 96+" category. Hatchback or sedan, they're all the same as far as
the line listing goes. Looks like a good engine swap. :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/