Re: Great Plan!

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Great Plan!
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 20:17:01 -0600
Hottvr@aol.com wrote to Cashmore:

> Maybe the best thing you could do is find out what class
> they intend to run
> and run against them?
>
> That might make for a very interesting season? What do you think?
>
> Mike B. TLS#1

In a blinding explosion of insight and deviously original thinking, Mike
has made the best suggestion I've heard this year.  O.K., I want to see
all you fast guys battle it out for top honors, the best of the best,
top gun, and all that.  Since there actually is another year left before
the next century begins, we'll go ahead and call the winner the "driver
of the century".  Pretty attractive, huh?  Please announce which class
you folks choose in a timely manner so the others can make the
appropriate adjustments.  We appreciate your cooperation, and may the
best driver win! :)

Pat (this may be worth adding another class for) Washburn