Re: Auto Cross Groups In Florida Panhandle

To: ron3b@cris.com, autox@autox.team.net (Digest Auto-x), dragonflyc@juno.com
Subject: Re: Auto Cross Groups In Florida Panhandle
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 00:13:59 EST
In a message dated 11/7/99 6:16:11 PM Central Standard Time, ron3b@cris.com
writes:

<< On Nov 21st the Wiregrass Region SCCA club will hold an event in Dothan,
 Al - about 80 miles north of Panama City. I'm told the site for this
 event is huge: Take 231 North from Panama City through Dothan about 12 -
 15 miles north above till you get to Newton, Al. Then turn left on to
 county road 18 and Huntstagefield will be on the right about 1/2 mile
 down. You can register at the event, but I'm not sure what time
 everything kicks off. >>

Registration around 10:30 AM Central Time, first car out around Noon.
Typically the Wiregrass Region runs on the 2nd Sunday of every month at Hunt
Stage Field, but most of the key region members will be in Atlanta on Nov. 14
for a road race, so the rescheduled to Nov 21.

I believe there is a 2 day event schedule by the Buccaneer Region at
Whitehouse Field in Jacksonville, FL on Nov. 20 & 21.  I will probably do
Jacksonville on Saturday and Hunt Stage Field/AL on Sunday.  Of course, Mr
Galligan already provided info on the local region in Pensacola, FL.  I can
help if you need additional information on these or other Regions in the
SEDiv.

Mark Sipe
Y2k SEDiv Solo2 Steward wannabe