Re: TT Recall (Uncle)

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TT Recall (Uncle)
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 19:18:43 -0600
Jay Mitchell wrote:

> Pat Washburn wrote:
>
> <cut to the chase>
> > If he does not get the recall done, is he still SCCA GS legal?
>
> Depends on how Audi's classifying the recall. If it's "mandatory," then
> it has to be done for the car to be legal. This is all in a
> clarification on Page 235 of the 1999 rulebook. It's been there for 6 or
> 7 years now.

OK, OK, I give!  Uncle.....Uncle.  :)  I took in in the shorts from a
few folks for asking a question that was readily answerable by looking
it up in the rule book.  Some politely like Jay, some a little less so.
(I did not have my book available....that's my excuse and I'm sticking
to it!)  :)

Remember folks, not everyone on Team.net owns a rule book.  Not everyone
is a member of SCCA. In addition to not having a book handy, I thought
the Team.net forum was appropriate to pose such questions for everyone's
benefit, even if the answer is really already known.  (Or that we should
make sure is known ;) )

Hey, at least it was AX related.

PLW