Re: TT Recall (Uncle)

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: TT Recall (Uncle)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:04:48 -0600
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>

>Remember folks, not everyone on Team.net owns a rule book.

You do.

>Not everyone
>is a member of SCCA.

You are.

>In addition to not having a book handy, I thought
>the Team.net forum was appropriate to pose such questions for everyone's
>benefit, even if the answer is really already known.  (Or that we should
>make sure is known ;) )

I agree with that, despite my needling of you above :-)

This is just the kind of thing autocrossers in general and TT owners in
particular want to keep their eyes on.  For those that don't want to read
it, there are delete keys.  You did put a proper subject line on it.  It is
certainly autocross-related.  I don't see a problem here.

Check back when some idiot posts a non-car, non-autocross fifteen-page
Christmas joke that we all have heard for years.  Now THAT is inappropriate,
and it HAS happened!

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/