Texas Region season finale at Pennington Field, Bedford, TX this weekend

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Region season finale at Pennington Field, Bedford, TX this weekend
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:14:42 -0500
HI Folks,
>From all the posts recently on team.net regarding autocross events Sunday,
Nov. 14, the season is still alive and well.  And so it is for Texas Region,
at least through this weekend...

Texas Region will host their final event of the season this Sunday at
Pennington Field in Bedford, Tx.  Registration begins at 8AM and continues
through 10AM.  Course open for walking by 8AM.

This will be a great course, with wide gates and sweeping turns.  I did this
course at this location for the Impala SS Club a few weeks ago, and everyone
enjoyed it.  Just think, if you can fling a big Impala SS through a course,
and have fun doing it, what can you do with your Corvette, Mazda, Camaro,
Mustang, Honda, Neon, and other fast autox cars...

If you are anywhere near North Texas or DFW Metroplex this weekend, come on
over to Bedford for a great season finale.  If you need directions or any
other info, email me, or call at 972 315 1472.  Leave a message and I will
get back to you...

Phil Osborne
(Also my final event as Texas Region asst. RE of Solo...)

Th