Re: Conquest to GS/SVO too?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS/SVO too?
From: "Mark Rieb" <markrieb@3-cities.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:50:39 GMT
I was just pondering the other day on how nice a car the SVO Mustang or the
Conquest
could be in the new STU class.

In that class you could change the turbo out for something bigger, change to
a bigger IC, add water injection, maybe a stroker kit for the SVO, etc.  Plenty
of suspension stuff available, will fit some pretty substantial tires.  Could
be interesting.

Mark Rieb
hopeful STU competitor
'92 Galant VR-4, #334/1000