March S2000 ?'s

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: March S2000 ?'s
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:30:58 EST
I've tried twice to send this to the CM-List and got it sent back with errors?
Can somebody forward it to the list while I try to figure this all out?

Thanks
Mike B. TLS#1 CM 99

Well thought I would just ask a few ?'s about some things I've learned about
the March. If any of you have any ideas, Flame away, Oh sorry, wrong
list!!!!!!!

I have learned that my March S2000's 1986 tub has been fitted with 1987
bodywork.
It also has a special "Down force" nose made by a guy named Brian Lewis.

But heres the deal! I had noticed that the rear track of the car had the
outer edge of the tire well inside the body work(1.5 inches). I have been
told that the track should be widened?(By a guy who has two March S2's) This
was done on the last year  S2000 March cars. This can be achieved by getting
new rim halfs and throwing more of the offset to the outside. I'm thinking
that this will help?

So the ? is  Where do I find the inner and outer sections of the rims?  Any
Ideas?

I really want to stay with the original March wheels. They are super light
and I have
probably 12 of them. They weigh about half as much as a Compmotive wheel(I got
8 of those with the car too)!

The car is pretty narrow even measured outside the bodywork. It would be nice
get the rubber out to the edge of the bodywork as far as possible.

Advice from you "Pro Jocks" would certainly be appreciated!

Stewie,Tommy,Charlie,Dick,Bruce and  Mr Calhoun, Any ideas?

No offense intended, Bert! You can tell me Saturday at the shop!

Mike B. TLS#1