Classing of Cars

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classing of Cars
From: David Teague <david.teague@wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:59:40 -0500
When I have ben reading this wirlwind of stock classing catagories, I
noticed that someone metioned that the Civic EX was now an HS car? No I know
there are not alor of people who autocross Honda Del Sol's However the Si
model of the Del Sol has the same SOHC VTEC engine that the 94+ ex's have,
so why was it not reclassed? If not all of the Del Sol Si's at least the
93-95's should have been reclassed since they do not have a rear sway bar.
IF this was just an oversite due to the fact that not alot of people race
the del sol who would I contact?

Also some once told me I could add a rear sway bar and remain in the stock
class, I did not think that this was true since only the front bar was free.

David Teague
94 Honda Del Sol Si (without a rear sway bar and hoping to be in HS :) )