Re: Lets Try this Again, Stock reclassification

To: David Teague <david.teague@wcom.com>
Subject: Re: Lets Try this Again, Stock reclassification
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 06:15:07 -0800 (PST)
David,

The del Sols were more than likely an oversight.  Not
many show up, and folks probably expect them to be
like a CRX in potential when owing to weight they are
closer to a garden variety Civic.  This sort of thing
is why one should read the tech bulletins in Fastrack
closely and be prepared to give feedback to the SCAC;
the proposal was published in April or so.  You'll
probably have to suffer through the '00 season but
could get it changed for '01.  I hate to beat a dead
horse, but "write a letter!"  (*whap, whap, whap*)

Craig