Nov 14 solo in Indiana!

To: Team Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nov 14 solo in Indiana!
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:56:10 -0500
Hay guys, the weather in Indiana is holding up fine, we are having a
solo at Columbus, Indiana, this Sunday, NOv 14th.  It is suppose to be
in the 60's and sunny.  This is the beautiful concrete airport site by
the present Columbus Airport, quality of concrete is the best in the
State, and actually a lot better than Kansas, except we do not have
quite as large an area, like maybe enough for one course and pits.

Last Chance until next spring?  Try out that new car, or those new
settings, when points etc. do not count......

Larry #66 solo vee  (sorry my car is in the garage for the winter)

who would have thunk it would be nice in NOvember in Indiana???